Here's the secret.....Orlando is not just for kids! Adults can have the time of their life as well. Never mind the pictures of my kids I took at Orange Lake Resort in Lake Buena Vista.........there are many fun things that you can do with your girlfriends.....
- Check in to Orange Lake Resort with one and two bedroom suites with the right amount of space to be friendly but not awkward. Rates are quite reasonable and you can split the cost with a girl friend.
- Stock up on groceries at Publix about 3 miles from the resort (will fix a case of the munchies)
- Enjoy a poolside cocktail (they've got many of each)
- For dinner, there are lots of options in Orlando. We prefer somewhere low key for the first evening then Downtown Disney where you can find a great selection of restaurants.
- Depending on budget, you will want to spend a day or two at one of the Disney or Island of Adventure Parks. We love Islands of Adventure for the scary rides and Harry Potter world, of course.
- There is a pretty large Outlet Mall in the area but honestly, there is so much to do that I just don't think Orlando is the place to worry about shopping. In the event you must go, Orlando Premium Outlet is the place.
Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom seems like a fitting read for this trip!